Monday, April 12, 2010

What Sundays Are For





I absolutely love being an aunt. "My kids" are amazing. Amazingly funny. I was able to hang out with them yesterday. Warm sunshine, open fields and just an awesome Sunday afternoon.
They told me they can't wait to meet their new cousin. They called him their "cousin." I was so happy about this. When we first told them we were adopting, they referred to him as "our orphan child". This made me laugh and laugh. I had to correct them after I was finished laughing. It was so sweet that in their eyes he is already their cousin. I can't wait to see them all play together...

2 comments:

  1. Hope is growing so tall, it looks like you had a beautiful outting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like an amazing afternoon! Cousin love is magic!

    is that a tattoo on your finger??

    ReplyDelete