Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy 5 months!


Today Baby Boy is 5 months old! Oh, how I wish we were with him already. We are missing those precious first months and let me tell you, it's hard! I missed him so much yesterday. I've been a busy bee getting his world set up at home. And the name process...we're getting there. Not quite done choosing which names we like the most.

My wonderful, thoughtful husband showered me with the most beautiful flowers yesterday for my first Mother's Day. I know we are almost done with this long journey, but the point is ALMOST. Not quite there. Not completed. And, that's how I feel right now. Not completed until he is home with his family.

Here's to you little one. Happy 5 months old today! We love you so very much. You are our world and we anxiously await to meet you.




1 comment:

  1. He sure is a cutie! Can't wait to meet him in person.

    ReplyDelete