Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tick tock, tick tock

We still wait. January is almost over and no referral yet. One of our agency employees is traveling to Ethiopia on Feb. 5 and said she hopes to return with referrals.
Hmmm....that's over 2 weeks away. And, how long is she staying there? I don't know.
In the meantime, I'm busy being a soap maker. I'm busy being a marketer. I'm busy with random, mundane tasks of my house. I'm busy being a KU basketball fan.
ReLive needs my attention so I can make it flourish this year more so than ever.
Velocity needs my attention as we are now underway for our 2010 concert season at Sandstone.
But, I need my attention to go to that little someone. Ugh...this waiting!
I hope to have things in order with both companies so I can do a little of both and a lot of parenting when the time comes. Maybe I'm unrealistic. Maybe I'm in over my head. Or, maybe I'm just determined enough to make it all come together. I like to think I can pull this "maybe" off.
So, for today...I work and work some more! Off to make some soap. Here's a photo of our new batch of "Tart" - Lemon Mint.





2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've been following your blog for sometime. We are climbing the list for our agency and anticipate (hopefully) getting a referral sometime in February. Just thought I would say hi and I can't wait to hear about your referral :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so have I been here before?? how did I miss you here in blogger land?! (hmm, do you think it has something to do with being a super busy mama of 4?? lol) we seem to have so much in common....for instance, back when we had only 1 and then 2 kiddo's a dear friend and I ran The Braided Hand Collective, which put on concerts! and soap! I ♥ making soap! sheesh!

    I am so excited to hear that you are so close!! waiting...wow..so testing on sooo many levels. I will definitely be following to see how your journey unfolds!

    ReplyDelete