Saturday, August 1, 2009

We could be starting all over...

We are 90% sure we are switching agencies. This means we would be starting all over with a new international agency. We think the waiting list of families is going to get longer with our current one and if we go with a smaller agency we can hopefully expect our baby home within 1 year. That would include travel. Is this a risky decision? Yes. But, we are also so just anxious to begin this journey and I am the most impatient person in the world. I am sure of it. :) Luckily, we have a good idea of what it would entail to make this switch and we're doing the proper research this time. There is nothing wrong with our current agency other than our concerns that there are just a lot of families working with them right now.
We have a lot of our paperwork together already though so this move would go pretty smooth, I hope. But really, it's an adoption, so the word "smooth" changes meaning in this situation. We are determined to keep our chins up and keep moving forward...

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Good luck! I'm sure whatever decision you'll make will work out in the end!